Psalms 15, 16
rq;fPjk; 15> 16
1. fu;j;jhNt> ahu; ck;Kila $lhuj;jpy; jq;Fthd;? ahu; ck;Kila gupRj;j gu;tjj;jpy; thrk;gz;Zthd;?
2. cj;jkdha; ele;J>
ePjpia elg;gpj;J> kdjhur; rj;jpaj;ijg; (Ntjj;ij) NgRfpwtd;jhNd.
3. mtd; jd; ehtpdhy; Gwq;$whkYk;> jd; NjhoDf;Fj; jPq;Fnra;ahkYk;>
jd; mayhd;Nky; nrhy;yg;gLk; epe;ijahd Ngr;ir vLf;fhkYk; ,Uf;fpwhd;.
mtd; ghu;itf;Fj; jPo;g;ghdtd; (,opthdtd;)> fu;j;jUf;Fg; gae;jtu;fisNah fdk;gz;Zfpwhd;. Mizapl;ljpy; jdf;F e\;lk; te;jhYk; jtwhjpUf;fpwhd;.
5. jd; gzj;ij tl;bf;Ff;nfhlhkYk;> Fw;wkpy;yhjtDf;F tpNuhjkha;g; gupjhdk; (yQ;rk;) thq;fhkYk;
,Uf;fpwhd;. ,g;gbr; nra;fpwtd; vd;nwd;iwf;Fk; mirf;fg;gLtjpy;iy.
1. NjtNd> vd;idf; fhg;ghw;Wk;>
ck;ik ek;gpapUf;fpNwd;. (milf;fyk;)
2. vd; neQ;rNk>
eP fu;j;jiu Nehf;fp: NjtuPu;> vd; Mz;ltuhapUf;fpwPu;> vd; nry;tk; ckf;F Ntz;bajhapuhky;>
3. G+kpapYs;s gupRj;jthd;fSf;Fk;>
ehd; vd; KOg; gpupaj;ijAk; itj;jpUf;fpw kfhj;Jkhf;fSf;Fk; (Gdpju;fSf;Fk;)>
4. me;epaNjtid ehbg; gpd;gw;Wfpwtu;fSf;F Ntjidfs; ngUFk;.
mtu;fs; nrYj;Jfpw ,uj;j ghdgypfis ehd; nrYj;jkhl;Nld;> mtu;fs; ehkq;fis vd; cjLfspdhy; cr;rupf;fTkhl;Nld;.
5. fu;j;ju; vd;
Rje;juKk; (cupikr; nrhj;J)
vd; ghj;jpuj;jpd; gq;Fkhdtu; (vd;Dila nrhj;jpy; mtUf;Fg; gq;F cz;L).
vd; Rje;juj;ij (mtUila nrhj;jpy; vdf;F cupik cz;L)
6. Neu;j;jpahd (kfpo;r;rpahd)
,lq;fspy; vdf;Fg; gq;F fpilj;jJ. Mk;> rpwg;ghd Rje;juk; (cupik)
7. vdf;F MNyhrid je;j fu;j;jiuj; Jjpg;Ngd;.
,uhf;fhyq;fspYk; vd; cs;spe;jpupaq;fs; vd;id czu;j;Jk;. (,utpy; $l vd; ,Ujak; vdf;F mwpTiu $Wfpd;wJ)
8. fu;j;jiu vg;nghOJk; vdf;F Kd;ghf itj;jpUf;fpNwd;. mtu; vd; tyJghuprj;jpy; ,Uf;fpwgbahy; ehd; mirf;fg;gLtjpy;iy.
9. Mifahy; vd; ,Ujak; G+upj;jJ> vd; kfpik fsp$u;e;jJ. vd; khk;rKk; ek;gpf;ifNahNl jq;fpapUf;Fk;.
10. vd; Mj;Jkhitg; ghjhsj;jpy; tpBu;.
ck;Kila gupRj;jthid mopitf; fhznthl;Bu;.
vdf;Fj; njupag;gLj;JtPu;. ck;Kila rKfj;jpy; gupG+uz Mde;jKk;> ck;Kila tyJ ghuprj;jpy; epj;jpa Ngupd;gKk; cz;L.
1. Lord, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill?
2. He that walketh uprightly,
and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth (commandments of God) in his heart.
3. He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour.
4. In whose eyes a vile person
but he honoureth them that fear the Lord. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not.
5. He that putteth not out
his money to usury, nor taketh reward (bribe) against the innocent.
He that doeth these things shall never be moved.
1. Preserve me,
O God: for in thee do I put my trust. (refuge, surrender)
2. O my soul,
thou hast said unto the Lord, Thou art my Lord: my goodness extendeth not to thee;
3. But to the saints that are in the earth,
and to the excellent (Saints)
, in whom is all my delight.
4. Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god:
their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names into my lips.
5. The Lord
is the portion (my property, my possessions)
of mine inheritance and of my cup (Christ has full rights over me and my properties)
: thou maintainest my lot. (I have full rights over his properties)
6. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places (enjoyable)
; yea, I have a goodly heritage (possession, rights)
7. I will bless the Lord, who hath given me counsel:
my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.
8. I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
9. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.
10. For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell;
neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
11. Thou wilt show me the path of life:
in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
The “Live Prayer Service“ at www.jeyabal.com is suspended till further notice. We are very disappointed to know that our program is being recorded. We inform our good viewers that we are forced to make this decision since our program is being recorded even after repeated announcements. You may please let us know the persons involved in recording, through the “contact me”
page of www.jeyabal.com
Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside still waters;
He restores my soul. He leads me in right paths for his name’s sake.
Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I fear no evil;
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff—they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies;
you anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,
and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord my whole life long.
Dr. M. Jeyabal, Associate Professor of Economics is at present working in AA College, Madurai, India. Earlier he worked as a Lecturer in Economics, at St.Joseph's College, Trichy.
He is doing Evangelism for the past 18 years. He expects others to do Evangelism with the Spirit of God, in order to achieve the Kingdom of God, Jesus Christ.