1. MjpapNy thh;j;ij ,Ue;jJ> me;j thh;j;ij Njtdplj;jpypUe;jJ> me;j thh;j;ij NjtdhapUe;jJ.
2. mth; MjpapNy NjtNdhbUe;jhh;.
3. rfyKk; mth; %ykha; cz;lhapw;W@ cz;lhdnjhd;Wk; mtuhNyay;yhky; cz;lhftpy;iy.
4. mtUf;Fs; [Ptd; ,Ue;jJ> me;j [Ptd; kD\Uf;F xspahapUe;jJ.
5. me;j xsp ,UspNy gpufhrpf;fpwJ@ ,UshdJ mijg; gw;wpf; nfhs;stpy;iy.
9. cyfj;jpNy te;j ve;j kD\idAk; gpufhrpg;gpf;fpw xspNa me;j nka;ahd xsp.
cz;;ikapNyNa ePq;fs; nra;j ghtq;fSf;F kd;dpg;Gf;Nfl;L> flTSila ,uf;fj;jpw;F fhj;jpUe;jhy;> epr;rakhf mtUila fpUigAk;> xspAk; cq;fSf;F fpilf;Fk;.
18. jkJ Rje;juj;jpy; kPjpahdth;fSila mf;fpukj;ijg; nghWj;J> kPWjiy kd;dpf;fpw NjthPUf;F xg;ghd Njtd; ahh;? mth; fpUig nra;a tpUk;Gfpwgbahy; mth; vd;nwd;iwf;Fk; Nfhgk; itahh;.
19. mth; jpUk;g ek;Nky; ,uq;Fthh;@ ek;Kila mf;fpukq;fis mlf;fp> ek;Kila ghtq;fisnay;yhk; rKj;jpuj;jpd; Moq;fspy; Nghl;LtpLthh;.
20. NjthPh; G+h;tehl;fs; Kjy; vq;fs; gpjhf;fSf;F Mizapl;l rj;jpaj;ij ahf;NfhGf;Fk;> fpUigia MgpufhKf;Fk; fl;lisapLtPuhf.
23. vy;yhUk; ghtQ;nra;J> Njtkfpikaw;wth;fshfp>
24. ,ytrkha; mtUila fpUigapdhNy fpwp];J ,NaRtpYs;s kPl;igf;nfhz;L ePjpkhd;fshf;fg;gLfpwhh;fs;.
1. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2. The same was in the beginning with God.
3. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4. In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
9. That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
If you really repent for your sins and wait for his mercy of God, certainly His grace and light will be with you.
18. Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.
19. He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.
20. Thou wilt perform the truth to Jacob, and the mercy to Abraham, which thou hast sworn unto our fathers from the days of old.
23. For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24. Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus.
The “Live Prayer Service“ at www.jeyabal.com is suspended till further notice. We are very disappointed to know that our program is being recorded. We inform our good viewers that we are forced to make this decision since our program is being recorded even after repeated announcements. You may please let us know the persons involved in recording, through the “contact me”
page of www.jeyabal.com
Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside still waters;
He restores my soul. He leads me in right paths for his name’s sake.
Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I fear no evil;
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff—they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies;
you anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,
and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord my whole life long.
Dr. M. Jeyabal, Associate Professor of Economics is at present working in AA College, Madurai, India. Earlier he worked as a Lecturer in Economics, at St.Joseph's College, Trichy.
He is doing Evangelism for the past 18 years. He expects others to do Evangelism with the Spirit of God, in order to achieve the Kingdom of God, Jesus Christ.